Sunday, May 29, 2011

Belo Men Oil Control Toner

Having an oily skin is one of the problems that I’ve been dealing for years. They say that stress plays a huge role on making your skin worst. I have yet to consult a dermatologist with this so I personally don’t know what to do. For the meantime what I did is I searched the net, read some ads and visit some beauty shops to find what’s suited for my skin. And so I found the Oil Control Toner of Belo for Men.

The Oil Control Toner of Belo for Men promises to control the oiliness of your face. It also has this capability of minimizing the size of your pores while promoting skin renewal. It also has skin vitamins that helps moisturize your skin. And since it’s a product of Belo, this product is safe for usage for it is dermatologist tested.

I have been using it for a week now and I feel a certain glow in my skin. It is indeed effective in controlling the oiliness of my skin. Upon applying the solution, you will feel something cold is touching your skin like an ice perhaps. Maybe it is the solutions way on tightening the pores or what not. After applying the solution you will feel fresh and clean.
Oh and by the way, as the note on the bottle says, “For best results, use Belo Men Facial Wash” which I am doing hoping I could get better results.

No comments:

Post a Comment