Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Fave Restaurant

Last Sunday, after we heard the 8am mass, my family and I dined in to one of my favorite restaurants - Max’s Restaurant. It’s rare to find, brilliant restaurant where in aside from serving delicious food, their crew and staff are very accommodating and friendly.

Max’s Restaurant features lifestyle cuisine highlights the offerings in the local region. One of the best menus that they serve is chicken. I also love the Filipino cuisine they offer. Some of them are kare-kare, sinigang na hipon, crispy pata, lechon kawali and pinakbet. They also offer desserts like leche flan, halo-halo, fruit salad, buko pandan and ube cream decadence.

Max's provides their guests with the dining experience that they are looking for a restaurant. Whether its for a business lunch to a dinner celebration or just a simple dining with family and loved-ones, I’m pretty sure that they will get the satisfaction that they need for a restaurant. I would definitely spread the word, kudos Maxs!

No comments:

Post a Comment